The Bedford mechanics hand book for MW,OX,OY,QL dated Sept 1941 SOLD

Pete Ashby

Bedford mechanics hand book published by Vauxhall Motors Sep 1941,  second edition, this is an original document not a copy.

See attached photos,  a 207 page booklet containing text and diagrams covering all aspects of mechanical work and operation for Bedford MW, OX, OY and QL trucks.

Condition fair to good,  some damage to lower left hand edge of front cover, no loose, torn or stained pages,  spine is good    

£30.00 plus p&p at cost will post world wide

SOLD

Pete

IMG_4758.JPG.385c08401669eacbb7b185ac39c43ca5.JPG  IMG_4752.JPG.4aea6c825a0d49a9c1f43b87854bb4b7.JPG IMG_4760.JPG.4a41c2947f0cb75b1e4b736462ccf9b6.JPG

Edited by Pete Ashby
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning Matt

yes it's still for sale congratulations on your truck good choice 

can you let me have the following by private message please

full postal Address inc post code

Contact tel number and email I need these for the courier forms.

I'll fill in the information and get an all up price for you inc postage at cost,  p&p no charge, . then I'll come back to you on HMVF by PM and let you know the all up cost.

Payment please by Paypal to peteashby@hotmail.com.

When I get payment I'll book the shipment and let you have the courier and tracking details OK ?

Regards

Pete

Edited by Pete Ashby

On 6/30/2022 at 8:50 AM, matt walker said:

hi Pete

do you still have the bedford manual for sale? If so i would like it please i`ve just bought my 1st QL and i think this will come in handy.

best regards matt walker 

Knock Knock, hello Matt are there ?? are you still interested in the manual if you are see my reply to you above I'll need some information to work out the postage for you.

regards 

Pete

• 3 weeks later...
  • Pete Ashby changed the title to The Bedford mechanics hand book for MW,OX,OY,QL dated Sept 1941 SOLD