Help Required FV2501(A) Trailer

Can anyone help please? I have a Rubery Owen FV2501(A) Trailer, which I tow behind my Traction Engine for coal/water/etc.. I need to source Brake shoes. I am missing an axle set. I believe they are Girling as the actuator has a Girling part number, but there are no part numbers on the shoes. Can anyone tell me the shoe part number and the spring part number please, or tell me where I can get an axle set from. I know place that will reline, but in order to do that I need the shoes. Thanks in advance for your help. John

Ahaa, I was going to suggest re-lining them, but if you are missing them altogether... 🤐

This is the two-tonner turntable trailer isn't it? There's a close cousin Taskers trailer, also the shoes may be the same as the Sentinel type Ackermann steered trailer if the drums are the same.

Hopefully you will find what you are after. Can you post a photo of the backplate/measure the drum as well please?

Good Luck, Alec.