Hotchkiss M201 Jeep 'Problems'!

ferretfixer

Now here is a Puzzler for Me! The Radio junction box that came with my Jeep is pictured below As I understand these things, there should be 2 x outlets? This has three! ( Well, it is French! ) 😁Also there should be a metal conduit tube for the power in cable. ( The same as WW2 Willys & Ford Jeeps ) I AM LOOKING FOR ONE OF THESE CONDUITS, IF ANYONE HAS ONE THEY DONT WANT? Also seeking three screw on caps with cone rubbers for this box's outlets as well. The internal insulator is broken in two places, preventing the assembly to be secured. So.... Does anyone have a spare insulator block at all please? Interestingly, my cable has the power & earth wires. Both the same length. Indicating to Me, that the earth wire was secured not far from the Live feed on the starter foot switch? I understood that the Earth cable was short. & exited under the junction box. & was secured close to the box on the chassis? Can anyone clarify the above points for Me? & tell me where I can source the above requested items. Or perhaps some of you erstwhile Chaps, MAY have them for sale? Thank you so much in advance for your assistance! Mike.

100_0165.JPG

100_0166.JPG

100_0167.JPG

100_0168.JPG