Jump to content


The Adjutant

Recommended Posts

A few years ago, I bought, on Ebay, a couple of what can best be described as British Army "beanies", labelled, from memory "Cap Field", or "Cap Combat".

They were brown in colour, and made of a very light and soft "fleece" material; the manufacturer was, I think, someone like Snugpak.

Since that time, they have vanished from the market - probably not robust enough - but I wondered whether anyone knows their nomenclature and / or manufacturer, so that I can buy another one (having lost the originals!)?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...