Wanted, Ferret gearshift assembly, seat bottoms, and some other bits

teletech

I just bought a barn-find Ferret and some parts seem to have gone missing over the years.

The thing I'm most eager to get is a gearshift assembly.  I also need both seat bottoms, a jump-seat, a set of good/new brake hoses, a single amber lens, and a rebuild kit for the Solex.

I'm in the USA, so anything will have to be shipped I'm afraid.

thanks,.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have a gearchange assembly if you still need it and may have the connecting rod too . Also an amber lens. I am thinning out my Ferret spares so now is the time if you need stuff. I have an incomplete commanders seat which needs springs and one or two components which you can have very cheap if you are stuck. cheers Doug.

1 hour ago, DINGODOUG said:

Hi, I have a gearchange assembly if you still need it and may have the connecting rod too . Also an amber lens. I am thinning out my Ferret spares so now is the time if you need stuff. I have an incomplete commanders seat which needs springs and one or two components which you can have very cheap if you are stuck. cheers Doug.

Oh, I need stuff alright. 🙂  PM sent.

• 8 months later...

Thanks very much particularly to Doug and also a few others who in addition to Ebay provided me enough parts that I now have a running-driving Ferret.  It's not running particularly well as yet, top speed of 45MPH and getting 2.5MPG, but it's a start!