The New Tiger!!

Sylvester

Well....

Anybody Rich enough out there to get one??????? :schocked:

Sounds like a bit o fun but...It aint Real is it!!! :whistle:

All the Beast

Fred :banana:

Well I have just had another email from the guy/company who is planning this.....but the cost is going to be huge - prehaps this is just a PR stunt to test the market :dunno:

Hi Jack,

Me thinks this guy is gonna be a very un-popular chappy in the good old Deuche states eh! :whistle:

I mean it is not exactly an era of German history that most modern Germans are exactly proud of, and he intends to start rolling a New Even Better Tiger off the production line! :schocked:

Would not like to be his PR man eh! :oops2:

All the Beast

Fred :banana:

As expensive as a country house in a desirable place. Guess that's me out then!

Not that I'd see anything like that value in a replica. Surely most of the value in WWII tanks is the history associated with them, especially for collectors.

I think a new one may be OK for the rich boys who want to pose around and look the part but come time to sell on and there would be a very limited market.

If you want something without, or certainly less history, more modern and reliable you could probably buy a late release tank for a lot lot less.

Norman