Riker Parts needed

alsfarms

I am embarking on what is a "long shot" project to resurrect a 1918 Riker 4 ton truck.  Do you have or know of any derelict Riker or Locomobile truck pieces and parts?  I will consider anything at this moment but am most interested, currently, in a transmission.  If you can share any direction, or sob stories send me a note.    🙂

The attached is a factory picture of a Riker truck being prepared to serve in WW1.

Al

uhH3_-fe.jpeg

Edited by alsfarms
clarity of thought

Here are three pictures that show phantom views of the Riker four speed transmission that I am looking for.  If you see something like this or you have something in your way, I can put it to good use.  Drop a note.

Al

ACtC-3deyEFbx27lpSrKfJFsw8iP8B-QAIxHO_aHYJoQApmR0GOIZtER3RiH-XSYAVAyh0iwjX3WDBQcEkHlso16EOhTvXRW0eP0uaT9ZxbL87r_oO5WqrNF8FjW06H68QjAn-GMNZ6Zvv6PNj8go71Bzhpb=w1214-h910-no.jpg

ACtC-3eMeFMOA3Knn0iVNXiFdcjnL5CrO94IiAldGL-XC_fw8zpo6uLUFW7_6F72lFeJRaVwjuEcvXNgbkURwOIsVH6ThqbC2XP5WoFxikYkpUA_RAl4tNFqOt83AOGAWExOpEBI7Kx9gBTXsovmRSyEoO7F=w683-h910-no.jpg

ACtC-3fNJDfhmnKvq_wJlbUAIr9EUenRHOKHidaz4N9r_i5SYKjzu2KyG1A1aUVR0JQ8ZYun_4kFP1WGJyfcaegR0spEifdsx2xtHNrAtl7KOHFcbzsArocFBJKCDhmtUG3NnWiDj5aUAFAdsd-g7Vadvu9K=w1214-h910-no.jpg

Does anyone know of ancient truck frames, laying in the hedgerow that have either 14 spoke wood wheels as shown in the second picture above or the cast iron wheels as shown just above?  Attach a picture or two if you know of any.

Al

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am in need of many parts in order to build the Riker truck project.  I was shared a picture from the 2009 Archie Crippen estate auction in Fresno California.  I would like any information relating to the Riker pictured below.  If you know the location and owner of this Riker, currently, please share your information with me.  If nothing else, it would be good to see a complete truck in person to take pictures and measurements.

Al

http://forums.justoldtrucks.com/uploads/images/412312fd-69ea-423d-8530-a37a.jpg

• Like 1