air ministry compressor trailer

Hi to every one on HMVF , I am currently restoring one of these compressor trailers and it is going very well apart from the fact that the Magneto is seized up , It is a Wipac A Series Two Cylinder Magneto on a Petter PA2 Engine , The engine appears to be in good fetel and so  does the compressor and the trailer , It is proving very difficult to source either a Magneto or another Petter PA2 that is in good order , Maybe someone knows of something that will help , I will post some pictures later in the week , Paul.

Hi , Yes i have contacted both of these with no luck , I am looking now to have my mag repaired but the cap is broken and I can not find another one , There are some magnetos on Evilbay but not two cylinder ones,

I had not thought of that but I think I may have a solution to all my problems I have located a complete running engine , The only problem is that it is a reverse rotation engine but I think that by crossing the belts it will get me up and running