British Army Field Kitchen Camp Cooking Oven For the No5 Stove

Surveyor

Have you seen these 2 documents? I haven't been able to download them so no idea of the information that they contain. 

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com › ...PDF

COOKING OUTFIT FIELD No. 5 J2/7360-99-132 ... - WhatDoTheyKnow
10 Apr 2019 · 7360-G-100-741. SUPPORT PUBLICATION ... prescribed in Army Equipment 

6 Feb 2011 · 3 posts · 1 author
... instructions for the No5 Cookset can be found in the relevant Army Equipment Support Publications 7360-G-100- 201.

Many thanks for these links, the last one seems discontinued, I have the operating instructions and parts from a member on here, I was wondering if there was one specific for the oven

Just down loaded the other link and see what they have, one is for the No 4 which will be interesting.

We have the sun here at last so a day in the shed checking the kit I have and seeing what needs to be done

Richard

Edited by Surveyor

12 minutes ago, fv1609 said:

Looking in a later publication Jan 2003 0100-A-001-013 a new entry appears in Group 73 that might be promising:

7360-H-100 Mobile Field Bakery System

So that AESP octad might be something to pursue.

Many thanks, the thing that's puzzling me at the moment is does it go on one or two burners and how do you tell the temperature, on the photographs supplied I cant see a thermometer