Guy Ant exhaust system

chrisgrove

I am making a model of a Guy Ant 15cwt (4x2, not the QuadAnt, though that might be much the same), but none of the plans or photos that I have give even a hint of what the exhaust system might look like or where the end of the exhaust pipe might be visible (if at all!).  I reckon that, probably, the system will be along the right side, somewhere between the prop shaft and the chassis member; the silencer will be somewhere between the two fuel tanks, and the exhaust will exit, pointing downwards, somewhere forward of the rear axle.  Can anyone confirm this, or tell me what it really is like?  Happy to get info on the Quad version(s) if info on the 4x2 is lacking!

Chris

Thanks MatchFuzee.  Very helpful.  I tend towards the Milicast version of the exhaust, even though Milicast, to my disappointment, only do the several 4x4 versions.  If the exhaust came out as assumed by the Scaleline version, I am sure at least one of my pics would show it.  But Scaleline appear also to omit the rather distinctive rear mudguards.

Chris