Introduction

Yeoman

Hi Guys,

I am Kev from South Devon.I am not a military man,although my father was in the Cheshire Yeomanry( which was I believe the last British Regiment to fight on horses) in WW2 and went out to Palestine as a Cavalry man and incidentaly later fought at Cassino, Italy- which I am sure you military historian guys will know all about!My interest is in WW2 military charging sets - I currently have,in various states of restoration, - a Pincor ( Chore Horse type), 3 Tiny Tims,an 80Watt lightweight charging set, and an Alco featherweight accumulator charging set.I hope to learn more about their war time uses as time goes by.

All the best,

Kev.

Hi Guys,

I am Kev from South Devon.I am not a military man,although my father was in the Cheshire Yeomanry( which was I believe the last British Regiment to fight on horses) in WW2 and went out to Palestine as a Cavalry man and incidentaly later fought at Cassino, Italy- which I am sure you military historian guys will know all about!My interest is in WW2 military charging sets - I currently have,in various states of restoration, - a Pincor ( Chore Horse type), 3 Tiny Tims,an 80Watt lightweight charging set, and an Alco featherweight accumulator charging set.I hope to learn more about their war time uses as time goes by.

All the best,

Kev.

Kev

Welcome.

I don't collect Charging sets... but do have 1 x 80w, 1 x 300w and 1 x Alco Sirius sets (SOE type).

Perhaps see you at one of the Devon Military Vehicle Trust meetings - you don't need to have a vehicle and will meet a load of like minded enthusiasts.

Cheers

Tim

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Tim - I see that there is an event at Buckfastleigh on the 2-3 July,I will try and get to that one.Also I see that there is one at Honiton Hill- I will definitely make that one as I have entered 2 of my Tiny Tims there - so I might see you walking down the engine lines - you will easily recognise my entries!

All the best,

Kev.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Tim - I see that there is an event at Buckfastleigh on the 2-3 July,I will try and get to that one.Also I see that there is one at Honiton Hill- I will definitely make that one as I have entered 2 of my Tiny Tims there - so I might see you walking down the engine lines - you will easily recognise my entries!

All the best,

Kev.

Kev

I should be at the Buckfastleigh event - all things being well, I will have a White Scout Car with me.

I don't display the charging sets - they are just accessories for my vehicles.

See you there

Tim