Time for another Jeep Pencil Drawing.

ARTBYDAVID

I wanted to share with you the start of another Pencil Drawing. This time it is the SAS version from North Africa. The reference photo wasn't quite so hot, but a cool dull day on the outskirts of Oswestry. I will share the finished drawing when it is completed.SAS Jeep.jpg

There does seem to be a lack of a decent line artist in the MV world at the moment. Fancy a go at a Dodge?:D

I developed my line drawing in College, mainly microwaves, hoovers and other household appliance. But it did put the foundations in for the later work. Here is a pure Line Drawing that was used for the Grange Cavern and one of their leaflets, many moons ago.

And yes I would be up for a Dodge drawing. What exactly are you looking for?Line Drawings - Grange Cavern.jpg

If you have a photo you particularly like and post it or personal message me, and we can take it from there.

I can't remember if I posted these two paintings I did from many years ago, I think they were actually part of my College work that led me into the Military paintings.Dodge 2.jpg

Dodge.jpg

Pictures! Um, dozens. :D I'm quite happy to send you any I have for your general use. A friend of mine did a commision for me for Carol, Katy's restorer and former owner. He did her in a Norfolk style setting. Totally alien to where Katy was in Jersey, but just the sort of area she'd have worked in at a USAAF base. So Value the artist's imagination.

Pictures! Um, dozens. :D I'm quite happy to send you any I have for your general use. A friend of mine did a commision for me for Carol, Katy's restorer and former owner. He did her in a Norfolk style setting. Totally alien to where Katy was in Jersey, but just the sort of area she'd have worked in at a USAAF base. So Value the artist's imagination.

That would be nice to see. Could you share the image, and any photos would be greatly appreciated.