Wessex MVT Show 17 June

Wessex MVT Show 17 June at Haselbury on A30 between Yeovil & Crewkerne.

Is it a very big event? Many stalls? I have to judge distance/mpg with the size of the event. The further I have to travel the bigger has to be the event to make it worthwhile.

The show is just on the 17th but it is a road run the day before. With my mpg I don't bother with these as getting to an event is my road run!

So anyone been before? Was it worth it?

Greetings & Salutations Sir Clive

I have asked Jerry for a report on Wessex MVT 2006 and he said that there were about 40 vehicles and half a dozen traders. I hope this help with your dision making.

See you soon hopefully

SUE

PS Jerry said you would like one of these :banana:

Sue. Given that Jerry has got it so wrong with banana, he might have got it wrong about the show :roll:

I'm wavering it's over 60 miles. I'm pigging it to Yeovil, Kemble & Ardingly so it has to be a known biggish event to exceed the 50 mile rule of thumb.

I suppose I could come in the Wolf + cipher trailer. But I don't regard the Wolf as being terribly exciting & all I get at shows are endless silly questions asking if it is a real one, given that there are Land Rovers out there (even once civilian ones!) that have had all the accessories bolted on to make it look like a Wolf :shake:

I'm wavering it's over 60 miles. I'm pigging it to . . . . . . . . . . . Ardingly

Well, I trust Darren and I will have the pleasure of your company Clive. Not having to organise this one :-) I should have plenty of time to make tea and natter for once.

I admire your fortitude in driving the Pig all the way there and back; we shall let Malcolm's 45' trailer take the Striker, Stalwart, Jeep and Mudflinger.

R.

Ardingly

Hi Clive and Richard.

Ardingly is shaping up to be a 'biggie',........well, for an event of this sort, with no's of military vehicles being entered. Think I'm right in saying no's are UP on last year,.......and they were up, then on previous years.

Hopfully meet up with you both, and anyone else from these pages, over the course of the weekend; :-D just look for the 'Easy Company', sign.

All the best,

Andy