Help needed

May have purchased a Mk1 Ferret :cheesy: so will need to get it from near Redhill in surrey to Newmarket Suffolk. Any body willing or know of anyone who could be of help. Its a non runner so will need a winch.

Cheers Steve.

Nice one Steve, I am from Ely and can recommend Mark Howes mobile number 07958612414, he has the right vehicle,

I have here the workshop manuals on disc and paper if you need them also.

All the best, Another Steve

Hi Steve, thanks for the info. Not far away then, could well be in touch with you for some help with the restoration. This one is 95% complete just tat the engine is said to be sized due to it standing. The seller has said he has been putting diesel down the bores so would like to think it will free off. Seeing it tomorrow. Been after one for some time now and this was too good a pass up. Will keep you informed. Have you got a ferret yourself?

All the best Steve.

Hi Steve, thanks for the info. Not far away then, could well be in touch with you for some help with the restoration. This one is 95% complete just tat the engine is said to be sized due to it standing. The seller has said he has been putting diesel down the bores so would like to think it will free off. Seeing it tomorrow. Been after one for some time now and this was too good a pass up. Will keep you informed. Have you got a ferret yourself?

All the best Steve.

No, not now, had one for a while but now I have a Dingo. Ferret was great fun though. Keep in touch. Steve