Humber scout car pictures

geoffleese

Good morning everyone.

A German author and good pal of mine is looking for pictures what he describes as the HUMBER SCOUT CAR for a new publication.

I've referred him to the IWM collection and pathé news, but he's looking particularly for modern pictures, taken at shows or re-enactments.

Are there any on the "circuit"? Anyone have any pictures please? Hagen is always meticulous in crediting the source of pictures - I've helped him out a couple of times before.

Thanks for that. I found those, and they're mainly pictures of restoration work, which although very interesting, aren't really what we're after. There are a couple of shots of restored vehicles though - I've sent a PM to the poster to ask permission to use them.

Thanks for that - much better! Still waiting to hear from the vehicle owner. I fear the images may not be of sufficient quality for printing, and I'd like to get his agreement before we use any of them anyway.

Thanks again for your help.