Wrexham event

Hi all just a quick message regarding a request for vehicles (all eras) for an event being organised in Wrexham on the 4th july i am

putting the feelers out for as many vehicles as possible to attend for more info please pm me

Edited by polecat paul
Wrong date!

Hi all just a quick message regarding a request for vehicles (all eras) for an event being organised in Wrexham on the 7th july i am

putting the feelers out for as many vehicles as possible to attend for more info please pm me

Hi mate

Just vehicles or displays??

I can do British Airborne and medic display, setup, weapons, equipment and Jeep!

Bit more info th o please, just one day? Maybe an overnight? Etc

Paul

Apologise for not getting back to this thread sooner, yes my fault wrong date!! It is the 4th July for the one day, the vehicles and displays are to be dotted around Wrexham town centre, unfortunately I can't make it due to another commitment but I'm hoping to gain some interest for other people to go.

• 5 weeks later...
Hi all just a quick message regarding a request for vehicles (all eras) for an event being organised in Wrexham on the 4th july i am

Hi Paul, Will you be having any Trade stands at the event and if so do you have any details?

Regards, David.

• 3 weeks later...