Ford Model T in Norway (1917 Ambulance )

Hello,Take a look in my album, Ford T Ambulance. Hope you enjoy. This is a 1917, and I want to know the story of this car after ww1, how it ended up in Norway in the early twenties . It was shortened and used as farmers pickup some years and placed in a barn in the fifties. I would like to know if this is a French or US made Ambulance. My plan in the restoring prosess is to keep it as untouched as possible, but I have to make the body new in the correct dimensions. Some parts are missing, hope to find some,but now I do not know what I need. Have a good day from Jon

Where and what is the chassis number? I see a data plate on the scuttle. What does that say. The shape of the scuttle is very similar to those used by the American Field Service as opposed to the Medical Corps of the US Army. If you have not already done so do a Google search under American Field Service ambulance and compare the images.

Super find though. Good luck.

Where and what is the chassis number? I see a data plate on the scuttle. What does that say. The shape of the scuttle is very similar to those used by the American Field Service as opposed to the Medical Corps of the US Army. If you have not already done so do a Google search under American Field Service ambulance and compare the images.

Super find though. Good luck.

The dataplate is rusty and tells nothing. A 1917 engine follows the car, but I have not brought it home yet. The engine in the car is from one of the last T years.. I would like to know if the ambulances were produced in series With special numbers, and may be its possible to find the name of each cars drivers.