S26 RAF Tractor question

Does anyone know what the headlining material is like in the cab, it was completely missing in mine when I bought it, the thick polystyrene insulator is in place but all the material has been ripped of not leaving one tiny piece as a sample.

Does anyone know what the headlining material is like in the cab, it was completely missing in mine when I bought it, the thick polystyrene insulator is in place but all the material has been ripped of not leaving one tiny piece as a sample.

Hi John,

I think it was the same as the Leyland Roadtrain, if I remember right it is a lightish grey colour. I'll see if I can get some info from Lancs Daf. Call down if your passing and have a look at my new toy and I'll get the kettle on.

Craig

Thanks Craig,

Will do as soon as in the area, never pass on a brew !

Best regards John

Spoke to a mechanic at Lancs Daf this morning; I was right it was a light gray material, a bit like felt with a hardish foam backing, but that was on the Roadtrains. I would have thought yours would have been the same john. Is your a full sleeper cab or the smaller rest cab? I can't remember.

Craig

Spoke to a mechanic at Lancs Daf this morning; I was right it was a light gray material, a bit like felt with a hardish foam backing, but that was on the Roadtrains. I would have thought yours would have been the same john. Is your a full sleeper cab or the smaller rest cab? I can't remember.

Craig

Thanks Craig will go to Segal trimmings in Salford and see what they have. Full sleeper.S26 cab paint.jpg