Ferret bevel box breather needed

OZITIM

I have pulled apart the breathers on the bevel box and they are all rusted beyond repair. Does anyone know where I can get some replacements. The internal plunger and spring is buggered. If I cant locate any, I will try and bodgy up something from the one that I have that I can copy off. Given that they are very small, Im happy to have them sent from anywhere, if some can be found. Four of them would be really nice.

Regards, Tim

Queensland, Australia

IMG_2417.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

Just a notion that popped into my head a few years ago. In the world there are very few new ideas.

When working on our New Holland Haybine I noticed that the gearbox that turned the power through 90 degrees had the same type pressure relief mechanism.

You can find New Holland parts manuals online these days, ours was a model 488.

Using the online resource the NH part is 572820 and may be worth a look see if your local New Holland dealer has one in stock at a very reasonable price to compare.

Alternatively Bannisters in the UK may be able to help but give them the FV number in your email

Regards

Robin

Just a notion that popped into my head a few years ago. In the world there are very few new ideas.

When working on our New Holland Haybine I noticed that the gearbox that turned the power through 90 degrees had the same type pressure relief mechanism.

You can find New Holland parts manuals online these days, ours was a model 488.

Using the online resource the NH part is 572820 and may be worth a look see if your local New Holland dealer has one in stock at a very reasonable price to compare.

Alternatively Bannisters in the UK may be able to help but give them the FV number in your email

Regards

Robin

Very nice Robin..........

• 2 months later...