What a week

Hello

What a week i have had,as a person involved in the 4x4 world for too long:} a very patient wife xx and what can only be described as hobby gone mad i have purchased 2 vehicle in the last week .i "have been told 2 MORE!!"

One by default the other i have been looking for for a while and by chance is ex RAF and already i see someone else has mentioned another one in a post some years ago.

At war and piece i took delivery of a rust free ish Mutt 151a2 back from Saudi Arabia which has been putt away until the winter.

The other is a land rover series one 80" lights behind grill ex RAF we think marked as Bomber command i am told ,but maybe a good story ,that has not been driven since 1967 ,she is going to undertake a full resto with the help of Tom Pickford on the putting it back correctly side of things .We had her up and running yesterday which is a start of a long road but we will need much help which hopefully Ivor Ramsdon on the Isle of Man can enlighten us on ,but she is preet un molested which is nice .

Anyway enough from me its supposed to be an intro icon11.png

Mark

Welcome mutt buddy.

Hello

What a week i have had,as a person involved in the 4x4 world for too long:} a very patient wife xx and what can only be described as hobby gone mad i have purchased 2 vehicle in the last week .i "have been told 2 MORE!!"

One by default the other i have been looking for for a while and by chance is ex RAF and already i see someone else has mentioned another one in a post some years ago.

At war and piece i took delivery of a rust free ish Mutt 151a2 back from Saudi Arabia which has been putt away until the winter.

The other is a land rover series one 80" lights behind grill ex RAF we think marked as Bomber command i am told ,but maybe a good story ,that has not been driven since 1967 ,she is going to undertake a full resto with the help of Tom Pickford on the putting it back correctly side of things .We had her up and running yesterday which is a start of a long road but we will need much help which hopefully Ivor Ramsdon on the Isle of Man can enlighten us on ,but she is preet un molested which is nice .

Anyway enough from me its supposed to be an intro icon11.png

Mark