have tried to introduce before but message doesn't show on forum - so here goes again.

Name is Matt live in Northamptonshire interest is Classic Motorbikes - I have 9 on the road bikes from late 1930's through to 2009 Moto Guzzi V7 Classic including a 1964 Army contract Triumph TRW 500 - hence trying to get on this group.

Attend many transport shows and 40's events through the year and help run a local Classic, no fees no officials, motorcycle club.

Can't find how to put pictures on site so any instructions would allow me to include a couple of my TRW and anything else maybe my 1939 B23 De Luxe (very rare beast).

Matt

Hope this time introduction posts?

Hi,and welcome aboard please post picture`s of bikes especially the TRW as they will be on my shopping list if I sell the few I have, when you start a reply or a new thread there is a box at the bottom that says manage attachments click on this and then follow the instructions.

Simon

Hi,and welcome aboard please post picture`s of bikes especially the TRW as they will be on my shopping list if I sell the few I have, when you start a reply or a new thread there is a box at the bottom that says manage attachments click on this and then follow the instructions.

Simon

Thanks for the info Simon and hopefully here goes with the TRW pictures

Matt1964TRW 500.jpg

1964TRW 500 (2).jpg

1964TRW 500 (44).jpg