green goddess

thornycroft

Hello! Welcome, too! I notice you are in Leicestershire -I'm just down the road in Rutland and own PGW 326 which was also used by the RAF in Op Fresco in 2002/3. I also co-own another ex-AFS vehicle, a Bedford RL petrol carrier, GYL 32C.

After two years of work, PGW 326 is in a pretty good state and almost complete, and I do the odd show in the region over the summer period. The petrol carrier was a new acquisition this year from the Museum of RAF Fire Fighting (so a vehicle that you may well be familiar with!) which has seen a good deal of restoration progress this year.

If you are interested, the blogs which cover their restoration progress etc are here:

http://pgw326.blogspot.co.uk/

http://afspetrolcarrier.blogspot.co.uk/

Cheers, Duncan.

Hi, welcome aboard it`s amazing how many people have stuff in and around Leicestershire, While I was out at work the other day saw parked up a nice looking green goddess with a very tidy looking 6 wheel dodge hiding behind it and a couple of trailers. You just need to pay attention to what`s around you

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, welcome aboard it`s amazing how many people have stuff in and around Leicestershire, While I was out at work the other day saw parked up a nice looking green goddess with a very tidy looking 6 wheel dodge hiding behind it and a couple of trailers. You just need to pay attention to what`s around you

hi.looks like you were looking at our yard.with a goddess and a reo

It probably was I did not want to say where I was but I am in the area tomorrow morning and will have a look to see if anybody's about, if it is yours it looks very nice and so does the 6 wheeler, do you live that side of Leicestershire as I live in Glenfield.

Simon