intro

claude

Hello one and all. My name is nick but I go under the moniker claude , which il not bore you with as its a long tedious story, basically, I have recently bought a land rover 110 which smacks of army issue, but details remain fuzzy about it, so I want to find as much about its past life as possible. It has a plate on the passenger side footwell that , as far as I can tell, says its originally "truck-utility-medium-cl.cargo- hard top 12v -4x4- land rover -110-v8 - petrol " with reg no 17-kj-25 . It has now got fitted a n/a 2.5 d , and whilst id love to go back to the v8, in practical terms at mo its unlikely to happen, basically what I need is someone to point me in the right direction to find info on my 110, as the intention is to give it a new lease of life. Its chassis is quite sound and looking at it the bulkhead too, so a good start, I bought some series doors to fit, but will later be looking for hood sticks and hood as it needs to go "au naturel"!!!!! Anyhow, enough of my waffling, I would really appreciate any assistance anyone gives and thanks in advance fellas, regards nick/ claude:laugh: