Tv alert for those with sky

13BK76

For those with access channel 227 MKTV has a progam on at 12.15 hrs repeated at 19.20hrs today (28th feb) called Great Days out, says it's from W&P 2006.

Sorry if this has been on before or already metioned.

But if I didn't say owt and no one had noticed it, you know how it goes :schocked:

Will try & record it but at the moment 12.22pm it's still not on, just one of those advertising epics on at the moment..

Yeah sorry if it turns out to be a complete waste of time. I've never watched the channel before. I was just looking through the channel guide and saw this channel which i thought was a new channel so had a look to see what they showed.

Yeah sorry if it turns out to be a complete waste of time. I've never watched the channel before. I was just looking through the channel guide and saw this channel which i thought was a new channel so had a look to see what they showed.

Well it's on the on-screen program guide :dunno: the channel was only launched on monday http://www.mk-tv.tv/press.shtml not a very good start & no program guide on their website..