Hi all!

Clay

Hi,

my name is Patrick Dorrington and I'm 17 and I live in Germany (near to Frankfurt). Sadly I'm not able to own a military vehicle, but its one of my plans for the future. I thought I should join the forum because there a lot of kind people with the same interests here, and maybe someone here know something about a club in my area.

greetings, Patrick

Hi Andy,

thanks for your reply. I am acctally not sure, but I think a M3\M5\M16 would be quit nice for a start, or a BTR-60 or maby even MTLB.

But it stil has some time to think about it. ;-)

But whats really sad is that there are no clubs or museums in my area, as I allready said, so I can't really do a lot.

Welcome Clay and good to see that you are not ambitious when it comes to the vehicles you want to own :D

:-D just thinking that, myself,.....................hehehehe, still, aim high,........ :whistle:

theres a fair amount of informative folk on here, Patrick, and its a friendly place, to be, any questions, etc,.........ask away. ;-)

All the best,

Andy

Hi Joris, nice to say that I'm welcome here, just as I thought. :-)

There arn't a lot of Russian apcs out there, only T34 and T55, but I haven't seen any apcs. I heard that they are quite cheap and you can get them in a quite good stat. Or am I totally wrong?

Would be interesting to know.

Thanks, Clay