New Recruit

Hello Everyone.*

Originally from Kent and now stationed in Cambs I owned my very first green willys jeep back in 1957, OK it was a pedal powered model, but I was hooked at a young age. *I've still got a jeep today, but have progressed to Go Devil power now!*

To keep the old legs turning now days I've got a couple of vintage push bikes, a 1943 Sunbeam (war time finish) and a Royal Enfield which dates back to the great war, although both are civi models.

Along with military vehicles I also have a keen interest in the whole 40's scene and try to make the W&P, Duxford MV (fathers day)event, Ramsey 40's weekend and the Holt & Sherringham steam railway 40's weekend each year, so guessing I've met up with a few of you HMVF guys in the past.

Possibly not the right place to ask and a real long shot, but does anyone remember the Diamond T that was used as a recovery truck by The Tollgate garage on the A2 at Gravesend right into the 1970's? *I've often wondered what happened to it.