Hello Everyone!

cmahughes

Hi everyone, i'm Chris, and i'm new to the forum, i've peered into the forum before, but this is my first post, iv'e recently bought a '67 bedford rl (ex afs), and i'm interested in most vehicles of this type (4x4 trucks), and i'm hoping to be a regular on here, speak to you soon!..Chris...

Hi Chris,

Welcome, I have seen your messages on RSOLES as well! Which RL have you got? If I recall from the Green Machine, there were relatively few later RLs. Is it in decent condition or needing restoration? Any pictures? :)

Duncan.

Hi Chris,

Welcome, I have seen your messages on RSOLES as well! Which RL have you got? If I recall from the Green Machine, there were relatively few later RLs. Is it in decent condition or needing restoration? Any pictures? :)

Duncan.

Hi Duncan, she's in need of tlc, bless her!.. she's a 67 hose layer, rlhc or rlhz, cant remember which, will have to look at the chassis plate again, but the body is a drop side truck with hoops for a canvas... tiny bit of rot just above o/s wing, but thats about it, other than that, she's solid.. picking off bit at a time to put right, will get round to posing pics soon....

Have you had your gg long?, and is it all finished or an ongoing project?....Cheers...Chris.