Churchill's Land Rover at Cheffins Vintage sale

rustyaustinchamp

I'm sure you've heard about this vehicle in the news which Cheffins are selling on 20th October. Well I went to their website http://www.cheffins.co.uk today and couldn't find it.

Although they have a few MVs (jeeps and landies mainly) in the sale, it wasn't listed with them in the vehicles section. So I ran 'Churchill' through the search facility and it turns out they've put it in the Motorcycles section.

Obvious really, why didn't I look there straight off????

Anyway, academic really since I haven't got a spare 50K at the moment :(

I'm sure you've heard about this vehicle in the news which Cheffins are selling on 20th October. Well I went to their website www.cheffins.co.uk today and couldn't find it.

Although they have a few MVs (jeeps and landies mainly) in the sale, it wasn't listed with them in the vehicles section. So I ran 'Churchill' through the search facility and it turns out they've put it in the Motorcycles section.

Obvious really, why didn't I look there straight off????

Anyway, academic really since I haven't got a spare 50K at the moment :(

Its in the motorcycle listings so it can be kept under cover with them !

Thanks Snort, I can see the logic in that. Shall probably have a bid on it after all, just found 50K in the back of the kitchen drawer, quite forgotten I'd put it there.

I wish I had kitchen drawers like that :) 'Just looked in mine and found some string and a half used packet of batteries.