Storage wanted - east midlands - Rutland / E Leicestershire / W Lincolnshire

Duncan76

Hi All,

Although the green goddess is currently stored at a very nice place under cover about 20 miles from where I live, it is a little on the pricey side and a little far away for an evening's work. It also would be even more pricey were the fleet to expand :D - something which might be nice in the future!

Before I trek around some local farms in the area toi hunt for space, is anyone aware of anywhere in this area which might have suitable undercover storage?

Duncan.

Hi All,

Although the green goddess is currently stored at a very nice place under cover about 20 miles from where I live, it is a little on the pricey side and a little far away for an evening's work. It also would be even more pricey were the fleet to expand :D - something which might be nice in the future!

Before I trek around some local farms in the area toi hunt for space, is anyone aware of anywhere in this area which might have suitable undercover storage?

Duncan.

if you dont mind it on show my boss might let you store it up here as part of our museum /collection. ( Nr junc20 M1)

let me know i'll put you in touch

Iain

Hi Iain,

That sounds very interesting! I'd have no real worries with it being on show, my current goddess has had quite a bit of work on it in the last few months so looks pretty good and is now pretty much fully kitted out too. Do drop me a PM with his details or for me to provide you / him with mine!

Cheers, Duncan.