55 hg 89 (aka jim)

55hg89

Hi all, should have introduced myself a few months ago , but busy with one of the projects. My names Jim , you might have seen my restoration project of 55hg89 airportable land rover 24volt ffr which myself and other HMVS forum user BENO1983 are restoring to its former glory. I live in the midlands with my wife ,two sons and three land rovers. Ive been interested in land rover for a very long time and have had various models , the latest being a TUM Tithonus. Have been on a few forums but this one seems more of a variation of vehicles . Hope to keep posting , time permitting . Jim

Welcome aboard. Careful with the variety of vehicles on here to look at you will get sucked in, I started with 2 Land Rovers, and now have 5 Land Rovers, a Jeep, a Diamond T 969, a Autocar U8144 and a Brockhouse Drag Trailer !!!! and of course a very understanding wife !!!! Want to buy another Land Rover I have a nice 6x6 stage 1 V8 for sale :cool2: