t54 engine info needed

I'm no grease monkey....could be a blown head, sounds just like what happened to my Fox. Complete engine re build for me. If you need parts or a new motor give Jarek a call at MOTO -ARMIA, he can help you.

DO NOT GO WITH POLISH MILITARY VEHICLES FOR SPARES OR VEHICLES

agree 100%...re Gregorz, Polish Motor Vehicles DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM he has taken money from me and others and does not supply the goods...

Does it have a water cooled oil cooler. I do not know the t54 engine at all but this is a potential source...if it does...

these can fail and put water into the oil..

WAS/IS THE ENGINE RUNNING OKAY..

the bad news is that if you have water in your oil, it could be a head gasket, OR A RANGE OF OTHER PROBLEMS...

Not going to mention the other problems as it may make you cry...I think at the least you may need to have the heads off, at worst a full engine rebuild unless as i say there is another water oil interface that could have failed, ie water cooled oil cooler..etc...

there is no chance that its just plain old condensation or a leak through rain or similar getting to the engine, ie filling the sump and getting in via a filter or something...????