fh77

Well when she is full of hydraulic oil everything mostly works...items that are a problem are

the main rams leak all the hydraulic oil over time. annoying so will try to use a thicker oil plus use some seal restorer...the combination should help it to work better and leak less until we have time to remove and repair the seals.

there is no remote control box for the loading crane.

the air brakes seems to be innoperative

the whole thing is in swedish and we dont know anyone who knows Swedish.

I need manuals for sure...damn annoying I missed the manuals at the show...damn annoying...

Just a long shot .....................But does anyone know the name of the stall holder who sold the manual as he might know where to get one ???

boomboom

Presumably you are talking about Overlord?

If you can let me know where he was I may be able to find out. I can but try :kiss:

Nice one Rosie

Told Paul about it so he may be in contact with you:D.

Have you got over your little trip Rosie.......Sorry girl but i do still grin about it :D:D:D

Pete

OMG!!!!! I laugh still about it!!!! I woke the next morning and every single little muscle on my poor body ached!!!!! I had bruises where I shouldn't :blush::blush::shocked:

cant believe I tripped over the grass infront of you lot, all the cadets in the carpark and half the SOE team and I was totally sober!!!!!!! and my hubby just stood there laughing!!!!!!

feel ok now (well apart from my pride, thats still bruised :nut:!!!!!)

OK I will wait for Paul to get in contact re the book xx

OMG!!!!! I laugh still about it!!!! I woke the next morning and every single little muscle on my poor body ached!!!!! I had bruises where I shouldn't :blush::blush::shocked:

cant believe I tripped over the grass infront of you lot, all the cadets in the carpark and half the SOE team and I was totally sober!!!!!!! and my hubby just stood there laughing!!!!!!

feel ok now (well apart from my pride, thats still bruised :nut:!!!!!)

OK I will wait for Paul to get in contact re the book xx

I have andys details re the stall holder, he is going to keep an eye out for another one for me...but i need to keep looking as well, so damn annoying I had it in my hand but he had sold it a few hours before..