Ferret/Saracen Smoke Dischargers...Scale Drawings needed.....

oily

Hi all 'Ferret-eers'

I require detailed scale drawings of the '3-tube' type smoke grenade launchers. These were fitted to Ferrets of all Mk's, and Saracens from Mk's 1 to 5. I am building a very good, detailed 1/24 resin kit of a Saracen, but it only comes with the later 6-tube type. I have tried everywhere to find any of the 3-tube type in this scale, even the kits manufacturer, and even they have non available, as spares, or as extras which I obviously would expect to pay for (oddly, despite the fact they are now marketing a ferret in the same scale...), so I've resigned to the fact I'm going to have to scratch build some, ...admittedly I could make measurements from my own real saracen's Dischargers, but I was just hoping someone may already have a set of suitable engineering drawings of some. I'm willing to pay for copies of said drawings, of course!.... Luckily I'm a bit of a dab-hand at moulding and sculpting things from 'Miliput' modelling, 2-part resin....and like a bit of a challenge....

Thanks in anticipation

Matt

When I said 'Miliput' I was generalising somewhat, but yes, absolutely I have some scraps of plastic card around.... As for the tubes, the ones in the kit will do as they seem close enough, if not identical , + there will be a couple of spares should I have any 'accidents'....but thanks anyway,..... :-)