Militaria Show 2007 anyone going

Don

I should be at Beltring early, actual day depends upon Rex's transport. Just come and look me up and you can have a climb in and around and a ride round the arena if I am going out. OK?

You have a deal sir!!! :-) :-) :-)

Ever played with a Stalwart off-road??? If not - you're welcome to try your hand in mine!

You have a deal sir!!! :-) :-) :-)

Ever played with a Stalwart off-road??? If not - you're welcome to try your hand in mine!

Did have a go in one on either Kircudbright or salisbury Plain in 1992. Either way it was Dave Arnolds and the thing I most remember was a whole swarm of flying ants getting into the cab. dave killed them with a long, soft oxy-acetalene flame and when he had finished the bodies were a good half inch deep on the floor. Nasty!!

I would love a go in your Stalwart!

By the way, someone sent me a personal message relating to my post above but I do not seem able to reply. The question was where is my tank going in Leicestershire? The two do's booked are Belvoir Castle and Quorn, Great Central Railway both to be confirmed for transport costs. If either does not go through then I may well go to Build Up instead.