Trucks and Troops.

Jack

Hi Richard.

I know this may sound rather stupid and contradictory but yes you are more than welcome to as that is your right as a valued member of HMVF and that goes for everyone else here too.

What I am trying to achieve here is harmony, a win win situation, whilst at times this can be very difficult it is achieveable....

The bottom line here is that I am not impressed with various groups/committees running this site down whilst using HMVF to promote their own events - doesn't matter how you look at it, that just isn't right or fair.

The reason that I am allowing any mention of this is event is that I lucky enough to be able to see the bigger picture - and that is all about 'keeping em rolling'.

So please do post away....

Jack.

Guest JeepJockey

Hi Jack and the HMVF team, thanks to Richard for raising this delicate question.

I'm a new user to the HMVF site, this being my first posting but have in the past used the Future Events Section of the site regularly to find out what's going on in the MV world.

Forgive me for my impertinence and speaking out of place but my point is that the HMVF is a FORUM, the definition of which states 'A meeting place to discuss topics of public concern.' Somethings we may agree with, others disagree but that's the nature of open forum, subject to taste and decency.

Users of this site will not need reminding that our forefathers fought two world wars and our Servicemen continue to give their lives today in order that we may freely express our views and freedom of speech.

Sincere Regards.

Paul &^