hi from east sussex

philhrc

just a quick hello from down in east suusex :D

i run my own bodyshop 3 miles away from the war and peace site and having worked on a few military vehicles and camped at the show a few times i thought i'd better get my own vehicle ....

so i started off with a vw beetle staff car replica , then a swb land rover and now a ...... well i'm not sure what it is :nut:

it seems to be a french argo cat ?? 6 wheel drive, skid steer with an ally hull and 2cv mechanics , i'll get some pics up once i've worked out the pic bit .....

so i'll be bothering everyone for info and help , sorry in advance ....

phil :D

it's not the biggest bit of kit but should be fun ,

i just need to work out what it is , and where to post it on here , what do you think it should come under? ... tracked :nut:

:-)

It has similarities to the Mk1 Supacat, that had a Citroen engine and transmission, but not a 2CV, think it was a four cylinder. The army had a few and I used to work on a couple which were used on the ranges.

It has similarities to the Mk1 Supacat, that had a Citroen engine and transmission, but not a 2CV, think it was a four cylinder. The army had a few and I used to work on a couple which were used on the ranges.

i can't find any makers mark , i've got a badly stamped number on the body though , the 2 cylinder (2CV i quess ) look's like the genuine artical ,the exhaust ,mounts,etc all look pretty manufactured rather than made up ....