Restoration of Dodge WC52

NuttyNick

Mark,

You seemed to have trouble remembering my name and I guess it wasn't all drink related as I seem to remember that even on Saturday morning you couldn't remember it (however, I could be wrong and you could have been "under the influence"!).

We (as in a group of us including Steve, Jackie & boys,) spent that rather "chilly" evening sat in a tent huddled round a stove trying to get warm.

I think you had your M38 there.

Of course, I could be completely wrong and got you confused with another Mark with an M38!

Clive - the name doesn't mean anything to me. I've spoken to one mate and he seems interested. He's got a 6x6 dodge so we'll either take his (so we can get more people along) or take both. I'll let you know.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Nick,

The possibility of either of your Dodge Weapons Carriers sounds great! Andy Foster was from Battle in East Sussex, so I guess IMPS like the MVT is a big club, but I know that have expressed an interest in coming up to Suffolk this summer for the bash.

The web-site continues to be updated with new information and material, so be sure to check it out again and keep me posted of your intentions ;-)

http://www.redballexpress.co.uk

Cheers Cds