Bedford MK fuel tank

Amphibi boy

Hi loggydriver, I hav'nt got one, I'm looking for one, I looked at various trucks for a good size tank, and the Bedford mk

looked good for my purpose.

I have a stolly, and they have a huge tank, I never fill it up fully, so run the risk of condensation in the tank, plus it's an

old tank, and I think when I open the inspection hatches it may be corroded at the top half.

so I'm looking for a smaller tank to use, that way I will fill it up, also it will free up some space in the hull, make access to a few things a little easier, (only a little) :)

That's why I'm looking for one of about 150-200 ltrs.

Any idea where I can get one?

Cheers

Shaun

Hi loggydriver, I hav'nt got one, I'm looking for one, I looked at various trucks for a good size tank, and the Bedford mk

looked good for my purpose.

I have a stolly, and they have a huge tank, I never fill it up fully, so run the risk of condensation in the tank, plus it's an

old tank, and I think when I open the inspection hatches it may be corroded at the top half.

so I'm looking for a smaller tank to use, that way I will fill it up, also it will free up some space in the hull, make access to a few things a little easier, (only a little) :)

That's why I'm looking for one of about 150-200 ltrs.

Any idea where I can get one?

Cheers

Shaun

You can get a brand new MK fuel tank from Bedford Parts, but they are expensive at about £150-£200. I can't even get a new type tank as they are like hens teeth.

Have you thought about getting one made up to suite the size of the whole you need to put it into?