Eager Beaver on ebay

Giles

This in Dorset - no bids. I am surprised:nut:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180697751316&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Only 4 hours to go

Poor picture almost nose on and no side views. If the person wanted to sell it they should have coughed up a few more pennies or used html to upload pictures into the description. Its what I do

• 2 weeks later...

hello to you all,ive got a eager beaver that i saved from the scrap yard,the amount it cost me to get it up and running is a abit painful,we all like a challenge! i am missing a bonnet,front panel and a radiator,does anyone have any of these they would like to sell or have any leads?

The one in Dorset never got any bids. When you look at the pic, not only were the front light mounts missing, so were the back ones as were the battery mounts. Jump start only. It looked extreamly sad and neglected. £2k was way out of line for that condition.

hello to you all,ive got a eager beaver that i saved from the scrap yard,the amount it cost me to get it up and running is a abit painful,we all like a challenge! i am missing a bonnet,front panel and a radiator,does anyone have any of these they would like to sell or have any leads?

Hi, I do not at this time know of any bits but will keep an ear open. You have the rest done now I guess. How is it going?

hi,am getting there slowly,new clutch fitted,replaced a front halfshaft in front axle,how they broke this i dont know,have bought a clutch master and slave cylinder,i suppose the next job is to try and get some brakes on the old girl! onwards and upwards!