Re; Peerless 1916

Welcome aboard,

May I suggest posting a copy of the truck photo on the pre-ww11 section. It will be at home there with similar aged vehicles.

Doug;)

:-D Thanks, will do, I'd scanned all dads photos in the laptop that night was a bit:wow: googled eyed!!!!!

Propperjob!

Your dad came around to our house to look at our Peerless pile many years ago (about 15). Very sorry to say that in that time we have done nothing to it, but we have been otherwise distracted.

Tim

:-) Thank you, dad hasn't himself touched that one in a several years, he's had health issues and once over that He's been going to America to see relatives, something he always wanted to do!! He always fancied Russia but not got that far yet!!!!!!!Can I ask your name please and I'll tell him I have had a message from you

Yes of course. Thinking back i dont think he was all that well when he came up to see us. But we are the Gosling family - Tony, Steve and Tim and live in Devon.

Tim

:-D Hello again I believe we have met, riding around on your FWD!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Ah, ok. That narrows it down a bit. Is this you?

DSCN2320-1.jpg

:-( Sorry no, had a chat with dad earlier, and we actually came to your place and he said it was the autocar, my whoops that we rode in but we looked at the FWD I'm older now and still get confused ha ha:nut:

Narrows it down a bit - of the doubtless countless photos of FWD totty, you had to go and pick the wrong one :-D

;) Well Dad was there and you know what they say about getting into strange vehicles with men, you can get oily, don't touch anything and behave yourself!!!!!!!!!! and I don't think the occasion was recorded on film probably why I got the vehicle wrong, lack of evidence my lord, free to go.....

Beautiful truck in it's own right! :D If it brings a smile to a pretty girls face, so much the better!

;) What you have to remember about army vehicles, women and anything similar, it's the boys not always the toys, there is such a thing as driving totty as well as siting pretty totty too:cool2::cool2:

;) What you have to remember about army vehicles, women and anything similar, it's the boys not always the toys, there is such a thing as driving totty as well as siting pretty totty too:cool2::cool2:

Oh you've really gone and done it now, Emma :sweat:

Jack, shouldn't we get TonyB back on medication before this goes to his head? :cheesy:

The good thing is if the younger generation do enjoy the shows and want to be involved, the vehicles we have all worked so hard to restore and keep have a secure future. As a hobby we have to encourage the next generation.

(Soapbox away for the night)