Lent!

rosie

I don't do fasting and all that.

I am celibate though but that's not my choice. :noyay:

Does that have something to do with Cell Phones ?

On the other hand I truly think he meant to say that he's become a celebrity on the forum and that his spelling was a little off , thats my story and I m sticking to it .

abn deuce

Only if your wife/girlfriend catches you using your cell phone to access those late night "chat sites" or worse;).

but we should be very careful or we will log on one day to find an E-Harmony sub forum probably between "tank museum" and "vehicles":undecided:

Steve

news just in from France "the wine market was thrown into turmoil today when they envisaged massively falling profits as the demand for chardonay on Hayling Island ceased overnight"
:D:D:D:D

I wouldnt be surprised if my local supermarket phones me up to see if I am ok at some point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand I truly think he meant to say that he's become a celebrity on the forum and that his spelling was a little off , thats my story and I m sticking to it .

Sorry but I don't know what you mean?

(English is my 2nd language).

• 1 month later...
Thats it then, I have finished the wine off and as its lent I will be abstaining from any alcohol for the next 40 days and 40 nights :undecided::nut::D

what do you give up?

Well how is it going.

I am about to fail on mine. Going to have to buy some petrol for Sunday.

Was pretty close though. Good say I have sone it since I have not bought any since 27 Feb.

Mike

Well how is it going.

I am about to fail on mine. Going to have to buy some petrol for Sunday.

Was pretty close though. Good say I have sone it since I have not bought any since 27 Feb.

Mike

It was going all to plan until G506 and Mrs decided to have their twins early so I just had to have a drink to wet the littluns heads!!!!!

I have also just got back from a 2 day trip to legoland with the cubelets, it was a fantastic time but I had a complimentry glass of wine with my meal, well it would be rude to refuse?!!!!!

Tonight one of the girls at work is having a party to celebrate her engagement to her man so again, it would be rude not to join in with the atmosphere?!!!! So I guess what I am saying is that, for me, lent is over!!!!!!!!!!! :D I did manage about 5 weeks totally alcohol free so thats not too bad, is it?

It was going all to plan until G506 and Mrs decided to have their twins early so I just had to have a drink to wet the littluns heads!!!!!

I have also just got back from a 2 day trip to legoland with the cubelets, it was a fantastic time but I had a complimentry glass of wine with my meal, well it would be rude to refuse?!!!!!

Tonight one of the girls at work is having a party to celebrate her engagement to her man so again, it would be rude not to join in with the atmosphere?!!!! So I guess what I am saying is that, for me, lent is over!!!!!!!!!!! :D I did manage about 5 weeks totally alcohol free so thats not too bad, is it?

Well, 5 weeks ain't bad.

It is really annoying when people go out of their way to make you break your intentions.:-D

Last time I went to Legoland it was full of "wild" animals.

Mike