Gmc cckw parts

David Robertson

There are currently no G508 parts catalogs on line (other than to purchase as a CD). I am working on one :) (similar to the TM9 search feature on http://www.tm9-801.com).

You might have luck using NSN or even the older FSC (NSNs are sometimes FSCs with filler digits).

This is the NSN lookup site: http://www.dlis.dla.mil/webflis/pub/pub_search.aspx

I would venture that any non-US made part would be post war, made under contract. I have a set of split axles made in France under license from Bendix. I don't know how many CCKWs were given to British Forces post war.. the original trucks from lend-lease were very, very early CCW/AFKWs etc.

I wonder if any of you can help. A friend told me he knows about some parts which may be for a cckw but the parts are British marked. Does anybody know of a website to convert the part numbers back to the "G" numbers ? Thank you, regards David.

You could try contacting Rex Ward he knows everything DUKW.

You could try contacting Rex Ward he knows everything DUKW.

Hi, thanks for that, i have been in touch with Rex and depending on the number prefex he may be able to help. I had wondered if there was such a thing as a British/Nato parts book for the Gmc in use post war.

You know what it's like, you have to keep looking for spares for these trucks, so you follow up every lead no matter how small a quantity of parts.

Thanks, regards David.