Took the M35A2 Out To Winch Some Trees This Weekend

glcaines

I took my M35A2 out to do some work Saturday. I had two oak trees that I needed to take down that were leaning over the house. I hooked up the winch and put tension on the trees in the direction I wanted to drop them. The winch worked like a champ. I put tension on the trees with the winch, cut them most of the way through with my chainsaw, and then pulled them over with the winch. Amazing how many uses you can find to justify owning a Deuce. Even my wife has come around - somewhat anyway.

IMG_4179.jpg

IMG_4177.jpg

IMG_4156.jpg

IMG_4162.jpg

IMG_4155.jpg

I took my M35A2 out to do some work Saturday. I had two oak trees that I needed to take down that were leaning over the house. I hooked up the winch and put tension on the trees in the direction I wanted to drop them. The winch worked like a champ. I put tension on the trees with the winch, cut them most of the way through with my chainsaw, and then pulled them over with the winch. Amazing how many uses you can find to justify owning a Deuce. Even my wife has come around - somewhat anyway.

Thats it then ,I need one to pull some conifers down ! they must be at least 6 feet high...well thats my excuse anyway !:cool2:

hi im sold !

Been thinking of getting one of these trucks for a while now but never can find exactly what i want basicaly one thats in very good mech condition and is a whistler and with winch and is in the same scheme as yours , has a decent tilt and ready to go All the ones ive come across in england are needing tlc oh well one day ! :cool2: