A strange thing happened to Richard Farrant at Beltring

gritineye

Richard returned to his QL to find this on his windscreen..

Strangely, and almost unbelievably it turned out that no such class exists, and no one knows of the judge who signed it, can anyone throw any light on this?

Poor Richard is so confused and saddened that someone could play such a cruel trick on him, as you can see...he is a very glum man, hardly able to face the camera!

If you saw or know anything about this, please let us know as this sort of prank could bring about chaos and misery to the entire MV movement if the culprit is not found and severely punished..

DSCF8625.jpg

DSCF8624.jpg

Strangely, and almost unbelievably it turned out that no such class exists, and no one knows of the judge who signed it, can anyone throw any light on this?

If you saw or know anything about this, please let us know as this sort of prank could bring about chaos and misery to the entire MV movement if the culprit is not found and severely punished..

:D:D:D:D

hi Bernard,

I think that I may have tracked the rogue judge down. It appears that a foreign person known as Borat, had infiltrated the judging system :-|..........

:D:D:D:D

hi Bernard,

I think that I may have tracked the rogue judge down. It appears that a foreign person known as Borat, had infiltrated the judging system :-|..........

Well if you will associate with such disreputable characters as his friend Cliv what do you expect.:nono::whistle:

• 3 weeks later...