Breighton Airfield Summer Fly-In 17/18th July

Here's a few pictures from the Real Aeroplane Company Summer event at Breighton Airfield. While the rain stayed away for most of the weekend, an increasing cross wind made flying difficult for some of the aircraft. Each evening, the wind dropped right off, allowing the Fokker DrI Triplane replica to fly witha beautiful sky and lighting conditions.

There were only four military vehicles this year, all Jeeps including my own.

breighton2.jpg

auster12.jpg

dr1h.jpg

dr1q.jpg

Great pics as usual Steve, thanks for posting. Please pass on my regards to Lynne and belated congratulations on the addition to your family. I must have missed something somewhere.

Edited by Degsy

Wonderful images , cant decide which one would be the best for a screen saver !!

Totally agree about the pics.

If you can't decide which to use just do what I do for a screen saver.

Dump all the pictures in one location and tell it to use the photos/slideshow option.

Desktop wallpaper is a bit harder.

Anybody know of a program that automatically changes it when you start the computer?

Haven't seen a Mew Gull fo a long time.

Mike

Great pictures again Steve, Love seeing pictures of my old 'baby' the Mewgull but hate seeing her and the Maggie getting wet- the mew and our maggies seemed to soak up so much rain water that they'd drip for days afterwards in the hangar.