HCVS Trans Pennine Run 2010.

Is anyone parcipitating in the Trans Pennine Run organised by the Historic Commercial Vehicle Society this year? It meets on Birch services at about 8am on Sunday, August 1st. It finishes on the Stray in Harrogate in the afternoon.:-)

I'll be watching the convoy at the traffic lights in Littleborough a usual. Only a short walk from my house.

Only recall one military vehicle, the Militant, last year. May have been a few more that I've forgotten.

I'll be watching the convoy at the traffic lights in Littleborough a usual. Only a short walk from my house.

Only recall one military vehicle, the Militant, last year. May have been a few more that I've forgotten.

Shame you can't bring the Ward La France :-).

all being well, we'll be doing the run again, which is half the fun, although I was knackered by Harrogate :)

Yorks MVT have a seperate space at Harrogate set aside if you all want to park together, but it might be an idea to let them know if you're going so they can arrange space etc, contact details through Yorks MVT website.

• 4 weeks later...

A good day was had by all, Bernadette never missed a beat and only my Father and I's misinterpretation of the directions let us down. We must have travelled an extra ten miles by unscheduled detours!!!:-) The GMC was there again and there was a lovely Bedford MW an a gorgeous Goddess...