South warwickshire dyslexia association fund raiser

hello all a friend of mine has asked me to drum up a bit of interest in a little fund raising show he is putting together

it is for the south warwickshire dyslexia association who are celebrating 30 years of being a children's charity

we have quite a large area to fill so the more the merryer we hope that some people can come a long for a few hours jus to raise a bit of mony for the charity. were not after any typ of vehical in specific but if u have soumthing a little special we would be happy for you to bring it along . so far we have trucks cars bikes steam engines sportscars and many others .

event is being held at HATTON COUNTRY WORLD just out side warwick on the saturday the 10th and sunday the 11th of july

www.hattonworld.com

hope to see a few of you there

nick

if you want more info just pm me

Edited by younggun
bad spelling wot i apologise for i try my best

hello all a freind of mine has asked me to drum up a bit of intrest in a little fund raising show he is putting together

it is for the south warwickshire dyslexia association who are celebrating 30 years of being a childrens charity

we have quite a large area to fill so the more the merryer we hope that some people can come a long for a few hours jus to raise a bit of mony for the charity. were not after any typ of vehical in specific but if u have soumthing a little special we would be happy for u to bring it along . so far we have trucks cars bikes steam engines sportscars and many others .

event is being held at HATTON COUNTRY WORLD just out side warwick on the sataday the 10th and sunday the 11th of july

www.hattonworld.com

hope to see a few of u there

nick

if u want more info just pm me

hello all, a friend of mine has asked me to drum up a bit of interest in a little fund raising show he is putting together

it is for the south warwickshire dyslexia association who are celebrating 30 years of being a children's charity

we have quite a large area to fill so the more the merrier we hope that some people can come along for a few hours just to raise a bit of money for [/s]the charity. we're not after any type of vehicle in particular but if you have something a little special we would be happy for you to bring it along . so far we have trucks cars bikes steam engines sportscars and many others .

event is being held at HATTON COUNTRY WORLD just out side warwick on the saturday the 10th and sunday the 11th of july

www.hattonworld.com

hope to see a few of you there

nick

if you want more info just pm me

For dyslexia hey, that's good:D Sorry Nikki, I just had to.

Edited by antarmike

Hello, as its in our patch (South Mids MVT) I will gladly circulate to our members. +ask Diesel Demon with 432.

When my children were little we used to have season ticket, its a great place with all the animals they can touch, Guniea pig town was a favourite.

cheers

Paul

Edited by Papav66
addition

Hello, as its in our patch (South Mids MVT) I will gladly circulate to our members. +ask Diesel Demon with 432.

When my children were little we used to have season ticket, its a great place with all the animals they can touch, Guniea pig town was a favourite.

cheers

Paul

thanks paul that would be great if u could put the word around its simply a roll up and shine event with no paper work and pluss if there are and vehical owners out there with youg kids it would kill two bids with one stone ,

the show is a bit of a short notice puttogether but we hope we can do a bit for charity

thanks

nick