Tracta Joint Part Numbers

FoolsHumor

Hello, Would someone please help me identify two Tracta Joint part numbers? Ideally I would like to know what they actually fit, but I can make do with just knowing if they are correct for either a Ferret or Saracen? I do not have these items in hand. Thank You kindly for the help.

9252 99 8363507

2520 99 8252787

Regards,

Bob

Hello, Would someone please help me identify two Tracta Joint part numbers? Ideally I would like to know what they actually fit, but I can make do with just knowing if they are correct for either a Ferret or Saracen? I do not have these items in hand. Thank You kindly for the help.

9252 99 8363507

2520 99 8252787

Bob,

I can tell you that 836-3507 is tracta joint for Stalwart, am pretty certain it is same as Saracen and Saladin also. I cannot lay my hands on the Ferret book at this minute, so unable to check the other number.

Bob,

I can tell you that 836-3507 is tracta joint for Stalwart, am pretty certain it is same as Saracen and Saladin also. I cannot lay my hands on the Ferret book at this minute, so unable to check the other number.

Hello Richard, Thanks You for the reply. I believe you are correct, as always. I dug a bit deeper in my pile of manuals and used the Numerical Listing for the first time. It shows the 836-3507, although with different prefix numbers. 2520-99-836-3507 vs. 9252-99-836-3507 and the description is "Universal Joint Velocity, Automotive". I cannot find 825-2787 in either the Saracen nor Ferret Parts Manuals. I appreciate the help. Regards,

Bob