Pioneer pulling power

hi mick,am now ringing the guy who i bought my pioneer from to see why he didn't send the girls with the lorry, and hopefully he might still have them. they will have to stay in the workshop though so the wife doesn't find out. :D

hi mick,am now ringing the guy who i bought my pioneer from to see why he didn't send the girls with the lorry, and hopefully he might still have them. they will have to stay in the workshop though so the wife doesn't find out. :D

You might also like to tell them to take their shoes off when clambering all over the truck, they might scratch the paintwork!!!:shocked:

Don't forget that in this case you want modern replacements and not original equipment.

Mike