Hello

Chappers

Hi all, I've had this Forum recommended to me by someone on this forum, I'm always looking for new sites to pass an hours reading about the Wonderfull part the military vehicles played in the Second World War. I'm a regular user of the CCKW forum and will hopefully pass on what I've learned through experience doing the rebuild of a few military vehicles,and hope you can help me when I get stuck .

I've got a beautifull CCKW353 and Ben Hur trailer all restored to A1 condition,a CCKW 352 undergoing a complete refurb and rebuild This is going to have a No7 set in the rear also an M38A1 jeep.

I've just finished a scratch Engine build for a Dodge WC 51 from 90% new parts and rebuilt and repainted the body.

Hope to have an active part in your Forum

Kind Regards

Steve

Welcome aboard Steve.

Really good to have you here and you are going to have to show us those pictures of your Jimmy rebuild - they are truely something else.

And well done on being the 400th member I did a present here for the 400th member but I think we drank it at the weekend :oops:

That said, Ashley will buy you a drink when he bumps into you.

Best wishes.

Jack.

HaHaHaHa :-D :-D :-D, 400th thats about how old I feel, as for the drink I've had my quota over the last 8 months working nearly every night on the Dodge and GMC rebuilds,looking forward to a well earned rest for a few months ,then I'll find something else to mess with I'm sure.

Cheers for the Welcome

regards

Steve

Jack I'll post the full GMC rebuild story up shortly :)